Thursday, October 30

Featured Seller - CleanRinse


It's been a while since I've updated anything, I was away for 2 weeks and there's an opening coming up for the gallery. There's a lot to be said, but not yet! Today is featured seller day!

Just as a reminder, I'm featuring one Etsy seller each week. That caught my fancy. This week is CleanRinse. I'm not sure how I came across this shop, but I recently bought a sample packet of the laundry detergent. I went with the recommended Lavendar-Sage oil scent. WOW! And as a little perk, they sent me a sample of dishwasher detergent. Although, I don't have one, I'm going to share the love and give it my mom to test out.

Great smelling detergent, and it's all chemical free. On top of it, my clothes feel softer. I am definitely an advocate of this product. And they have a special right now, buy 2 samples get one free! Try it!

Here's some words from CleanRinse about their detergent:
We are pleased to bring you a handmade laundry soap that is free of chemicals, harsh fragrances, and safe for you, your family, your pets and the planet.

Clean Rinse Laundry Detergent is
* 100% natural ingredients
* Free of chemicals, toxins, and perfumes
* Environmentally safe, even for grey water
* Contains no petro chemicals or petroleum products
* Vegetarian

With the laundry detergent, we recommend using plain white vinegar in your rinse compartment instead of fabric softener!

Your detergent can be lightly scented with any of the following oils (single scents or combined), or left unscented.

______________

Til Next time - Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment