Sunday, August 24

Art Installation

Last night as I was drifting off to sleep I had an idea for an installation piece. I've never done one, let alone seriously think about doing one. It will incorporate my "Into the Depths" series, and this might be the new direction I take it.

I'm not sure where this idea came from, because I was just thinking about going to sleep not about art! Amazing. Now should I tell you what it is? No haha....I'll tell a select few. Maybe bounce the idea off of a few people to see if it sticks, which I REALLY think it will. But I will tell the general public this...fans will be a major part of it!

Exclamation point, because you might not know now, but it is exciting. It's nothing like I've done before...but man I can't wait to do it! I think it will be well recieved all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment