Tuesday, November 11

Pushing Through


So it's been about 2 months since I last painted, until this past Monday Night. I had a lot going on, and that's kind of an excuse but not totally. I wasn't thinking about art, I wasn't sketching at all, and when I was doing something artsy it was more with photos.

Of course photography is art, but both are very different and I have a hard time focusing on both. It's one or the other. So, talking to Jonathan he said just do something. So I did. and I'm overall happy with what I did....There's still a lot painting to be done, and series to be thought of but it's a step in the right direction.

I'm still incorporating my "Into the Depths" series. But also doing a little experimental things also. You'll see soon! BUT for now here's one of my new pieces I finished tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment