Friday, September 19

The Art of Looking Like Yourself

Updates:
  • I'm listed on The Little Black Boxes directory. I'm at almost a laughable spot, but hey...it's something and it didn't cost me a dime. (35 lines down.) Although, It was my "fault", I responded after the others did. 1st come 1st serve. I'm not complaining! I'm also happy to be associated with so many other great etsy shops! Here's the directory: http://thelittleblackboxes.com/directory.html
  • The Scribbles Book is going to have a give away...starting today on another blog, thanks to another etsy shop! (more to be updated later)
  • My shop is also listed on this website of another fellow estian! http://shefeltpink.com/links.php I'm 4th, it was also a 1st come 1st serve! How giving of other esty shops to promote. Speaking of, I'm going to be starting featuring some awesome shops I found on there.
  • Last but not least, a newsletter is coming up soon! Next week or so. Keep your eyes peeled. (My dad would always say that when we were driving looking for a sign, I always pictured them peeling like bananas. In a non-gross way.)
Here's my "thoughts" for the day.
__________________________________

This is from the book "The Art of Imperfection"

As I said before it's a cute little book, it's also fun and endearing. I don't use the word endearing too often, but for some reason I thought this fits this book. It's just a little book to boost your confidence and embrace who you are and where you are in life.

This excerpt is from the section "The Art of Looking Like Yourself".
p28 The best beauty product is to have a life. A real life. With challenges, disappointments, stress, and laughter.

So, let this be your reminder to be yourself!

_____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment